Your privacy is important to us. We want to be transparent with you on what personal data we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Moreover, we want you to know your rights regarding this personal data. The following provides you with an overview of what happens with your data when you visit our websites, subscribe to our newsletter or take part in our events.
- “We”, “Our”, “Us”, refers to the Green European Foundation as mentioned above.
- “You”, ”Your” refers to a website visitor, newsletter subscriber, e-learner or event attendee.
- “Personal data” refers to any information, which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly).
What data we collect, for how long and how can you take control over it?
These are the type of info we collect on www.mygreenlearning.eu:
- Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form, orders, registrations.
- Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data and are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website. Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyse how visitors use the site. Our websites place several cookies on your computer for the purpose of facilitating your use of the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website:
- Functional cookies help us to provide you a website that is user friendly. These cookies allow us to remember your browser settings, so you can view our website optimally.
- Analytical cookies are used to optimize our website’s experience. It collects information on your behaviour on our website. For example, on which page of our website you are, for how long you visit that page, etc. We use Matomo to gather this information.
You can find out more about what cookies are at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
You can access, download or delete all your data by writing an email to email@example.com.
Green Learning platform:
Everything stored on your e-learning account will be stored in the internal databases of Intuo, the company providing the digital platform for our e-learning website. Your data will never be shared by Intuo.
The information you provide on the Green Learning Forums can be regarded as sensitive data. This information is available on the forum for the sole purpose of education and learning and will never be shared or used for other purposes. Every 2 years, we will ask you whether you still want to keep your gef-learning.eu account, and make sure we delete your information, should you wish to.
When providing feedback on the Green Learning platform, you are directed to Qualtrics surveys. The information you provide here is only used for the purpose of improving our e-courses and will never be used or shared for any other purpose.
All our e-learning providers are GDPR compliant and have been ISO (Information Security Management System) certified. You can read more about Intuo‘s and Qualtrics‘ compliance with the GDPR.
You can access, modify or delete your data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights regarding your data
Once you have provided us your data, you will have the right to:
- request access to the personal data we have from you;
- request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data, unless there is any legal objection;
- object to processing;
- request your data to be transferred to another organisation in machine readable standard format;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
16 or under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide us with personal information.
Review of this policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in November 2018.
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please contact us via email@example.com.