Learning objectives of this theme:
- You will be able to identify the gendered elements in the economy and economics.
- You are familiar with some mechanisms of economic policy that can constitute the steps towards a more equal future.
- You know some recent Green examples to fight the gender imbalance in economics and economic policy.
Reflect on the questions below to orientate to the upcoming theme of money.
Think about your personal relationship with money:
- Do you value financial security or wealth, or is money low in your list of priorities?
- How might your relationship with money affect your position as an influencer?
What comes to your mind when you think of injustice in relation to monetary resources and the economy?